This popular program is designed for girls interested in playing competitive volleyball in South Tampa. We conduct offseason programs, and also competitive club practices, at St. John’s Episcopal Day School.
Coach Jennifer Werrick Goad, All-Conference, All-American & 4 Year Varsity Player at Florida State will be our Summer Program Head Coach.
With 2 courts available at St. John's Episcopal Day School, we welcome experienced and beginning players. If you have the desire play competitive volleyball we invite you to learn from a proven outstanding former player. Over the past 7 years thousands of girls and boys have had their first experience learning real volleyball with Legacy.
Come start your "Legacy" with us!
Legacy also offers Summer Club-Prep Programs for all ages, includes 2 or 3 practices per week, throughout the Metropolitan Tampa area.
Who Girls currently in 4th, 5th & 6th grades
Days Five Sundays all summer long - June 13th
June 27th, July 11th, July 25th & Aug 1st
Time 4:00 – 5:00 pm
Location St. John’s Episcopal Day School
240 South Plant Ave Tampa 33606
Cost $75 by May 31st. $90 after June 1st.
Receive a free Legacy Volleyball Team T-shirt
South Tampa Summer Club Prep Program
Welcome to the South Tampa Summer Club Prep Program
For current 4th, 5th & 6th graders
Dress Code & Policies
1. Arrival: Please arrive on time to class but NO earlier than 15 minutes prior to class.
Pick-up: Please pick up promptly when class is over.
2. What do I wear?
If you have not done so, you will receive a Legacy Practice Team shirt at your first visit. Wear it proudly!
- General rules: Please wear what you would wear to Gym class
- If you are not wearing your Legacy shirt, please understand shirts must not be too tight, too short or too loose.
- No tight cami’s with straps or strapless cami’s
- No T-shirts with ripped open sides
- No loose off-shoulder shirts where bra straps are showing
- No tank tops
- Wear Shorts or Spandex of Medium length & Maximum comfort. NO Jeans or short dresses
- Volleyball Court Sneakers or Running Shoes with laces are required.
PLEASE no "pretty shoes" like sparkly shoes, Converse or Topsiders or flip flops! Our coaches have the right to deny class participation if they feel that a player’s shoes are unsafe. Safety is our top priority.
- Bring a water bottle with your name on it. Note the drinking fountains are inactive.
- Hair- Please wear your hair tied back if it is long or falls in your eyes. If we can't see your eyes, you can't see the ball. (:
- Modesty and comfort is what is important. You are not attending class to impress or compete against anyone but YOURSELF. We want you to feel comfortable to move freely without embarrassment.
- Parents are not allowed in the gym during class due to strict Covid safety measures. Sorry. You may stay outside the gym or on the playground.
Players entering the gym will sign in first. Their temperature will be taken and hands disinfected. Please do not bring your volleyball from home. We clean all the balls before, during and after class. Facemasks are required to be worn when in the gym. Coaches will have facemasks on throughout class.