This class is suited for boys and girls from 6th through 9th grades. The class is every Tuesday night (except holidays) and all skill levels are welcome! Sign up for 4 classes at a time- you choose the dates. Then sign up again for 4 more. You set your schedule. You go at your own pace.
Time: 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Location & Contact Details
Ruskin Community Center 901 6th Street SE Ruskin 33570
Ruskin Middle / High School Skills Classes
Bookings close 30 minutes before the session starts.
Cancellation Policy: No cancellations, rescheduling or refunds allowed unless we are notified ahead of time. Due to Covid guidelines space is Limited. We must know who is attending each class before it begins.
Welcome to Legacy Volleyball Skills Fundamental Class
Dress Code & Policies
1. Arrival: Please arrive on time to class but NO earlier than 15 minutes prior to class.
Pick-up: Please pick up promptly when class is over.
2. What do I wear?
You will receive a Legacy Practice Team shirt at your first visit. Wear it proudly!
General rules: Please wear what you would wear to Gym class
If you are not wearing your Legacy shirt, please understand shirts must not be too tight, too short or too loose.
- No tight cami’s with straps or strapless cami’s
- No T-shirts with ripped open sides
- No loose off-shoulder shirts where bra straps are showing
- No tank tops
- Wear Shorts or Spandex of Medium length & Maximum comfort. NO Jeans or short dresses
- Volleyball Court Sneakers or Running Shoes with laces are required.
* PLEASE no "pretty shoes" like sparkly shoes, Converse or Topsiders or flip flops! Our coaches have the right to deny class participation if they feel that a player’s shoes are unsafe. Safety is our top priority.
- Bring a water bottle with your name on it. Note t