Come spend your Saturday with Legacy Volleyball! Make new friends and bring your friends & teammates with you!
90 minutes- First let's work on your volleyball skills- overhand serving, passing to a target, setting correctly and of course spiking.
90 minutes- Let's put those skills into games! Teams will be created and you will play in a round robin tournament.
Date: Saturday April 10th
For: 5th - 8th grade girls with some volleyball team experience.
(This program is NOT for beginners. Please attend the Skills Fundamentals Classes)
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
What to bring: Please bring 2 water bottles & a light snack
Location: Jackson Springs Rec Center
8620 Jackson Springs Rd in Town N Country
Cost- $40 if paid by Mar 31st.
$50 April 1st and after.
Legacy Spring Skills Clinic
Welcome to Legacy Volleyball Spring Volleyball Clinic
Dress Code & Policies
1. Check in: 9:45 - 10:00 am
Pick-up: 1:00 pm Please pick up promptly when class is over.
Your daughter will come out to you.
2. What do I wear?
You will receive a Legacy Practice Team shirt at your first visit. Wear it proudly!
General rules: Please wear what you would wear to Gym class
If you are not wearing your Legacy shirt, please understand shirts must not be too tight, too short or too loose.
- No tight cami’s with straps or strapless cami’s
- No T-shirts with ripped open sides
- No loose off-shoulder shirts where bra straps are showing
- No tank tops
- Wear Shorts or Spandex of Medium length & Maximum comfort. NO Jeans or short dresses
- Volleyball Court Sneakers or Running Shoes with laces are required.
* PLEASE no "pretty shoes" like sparkly shoes, Converse or Topsiders or flip flops! Our coaches have the right to deny class participation if they feel that a player’s shoes are unsafe. Safety is our top priority.
- Bring 2 water bottles with your name on it. Note the drinking fountains are inactive.
- Hair- Please wear your hair tied back if it is long or falls in your eyes. If we can't see your eyes, you can't see the ball. (:
*** Modesty and comfort is what is important. You are not attending class to impress or compete against anyone but YOURSELF. We want you to feel comfortable to move freely without embarrassment.
Parents are not allowed in the gym during class due to strict Covid safety measures. Sorry. You may stay outside the gym or on the playground.
Players entering the gym will sign in first. Their temperature will be taken and hands disinfected. Please do not bring your volleyball from home. We clean all the balls before, during and after class. Facemasks are required to be worn when entering the gym. They are recommended but not required to be worn during class. Coaches will have facemasks on as much as possible throughout class.
Legacy Volleyball has been holding volleyball practices for over 100 athletes successfully & safely since mid-June. We are not aware of one athlete who became exposed to the virus while attending a class or practice. The good thing is that the kids still can laugh and have fun playing volleyball with their friends while following safety protocols. This is the one constant that has not changed!
Welcome (back) to Legacy Volleyball!