WINTER VOLLEYBALL PROGRAMS
Starting in January
Middle School Club Prep Team
Elementary School Club Prep Team
Registration starting soon!
Legacy Middle School Club Prep Academy
Starts in January
The Club-Prep Academy for Middle School athletes is for players who have basic proficiency in the fundamental volleyball skills. And now you are ready to learn the competitive game of volleyball.
Practices will focus on:
- Basic Positions & Rotations
- Team Play
- Serve & Serve Receive Formations
- Passing, Setting & Spiking
- Volleyball Game Scenarios Through A Variety of Team Activities.
Disciplined & goal-oriented.
This summer we were sold out!
6th - 9th graders with some experience
* Legacy Volleyball follows strict safety guidelines including regularly disinfecting balls and hands. Coaches will wear masks whenever they are able to. Players will arrive and leave with a mask on. Parents must wear masks at all times while in the facility.
Legacy Elementary School Club Prep Academy
Starting in January
The Elementary School CLUB PREP ACADEMY is designed for incoming 4th, 5th and 6th graders who want to learn how to play volleyball. The Legacy Club Prep Academy is a great next step to determine if club volleyball is right for you.
Each season our Legacy U11 & U12 Club Teams are filled primarily with players who have participated in our Westchase & Jackson Springs Skills Fundamentals Class. Our Club Prep Academy was developed to help new players improve their skills & knowledge as they move into the competitive club volleyball environment. These classes will have fewer players/court and be structured similar to how we conduct club practices.
Incoming 4th, 5th & 6th graders
* Legacy Volleyball follows strict safety guidelines including regularly disinfecting the balls and hands. Coaches will wear masks whenever they are able to. Players will arrive and leave with a mask on. Parents must wear masks at all times while in the facility.